Lesson 16: Self Control And Relapse Prevention - Slide 42
>Where Can You Find
The Original Research?
- References for this presentation continued:
- Does Your Relationship Need Help? www.drirene.com
- Pg 133-134, 156-157, Sternberg, Esther M., 2001, “The Balance Within,” W.H. Freeman and Company, New York.
- Pg. 3-5, 14-15, “Feeling Good Together, The Secret To Making Troubled Relationships Work,” Burns, David D., 2008, Broadway Books, New York.
- Pg. 80, “I’m OK, You’re My Parents, How to Overcome Guilt, Let Go of Anger, and Create a Relationship That Works,” Dale Atkins, Ph.D.,Henry Holt and Company, New York, 2004
Certain sections of this website deal with health and medical-related issues. The information provided on relapsepreventionplan.net is for informational purposes only; it does not constitute the provision or practice of medicl, nursing, or professional health care advice or services. Nothing contained on relapsepreventionplan.net is intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment, or as a substitute for consultation with a qualified health care professional. You should consult your physician or other qualified health care provider regarding any specific questions you my have. You should never disregard professional advice or delay in seeking treatment based on the information contain on this site or other websites linked to or from it.