Lesson 16: Self Control And Relapse Prevention - Slide 41
Where Can You Find
The Original Research?
- References for this presentation:
- Pg. 233, “Assessment of Addictive Behaviors, Second Edition,” Dennis M. Donovan and G. Alan Marlatt, editors, The Guilford Press, New York, 2005
- Phase 1: Psycho educational Group Sessions. GDC Session # 5: Relationships in Recovery. NIDA website: http://www.drugabuse.gov/PDF/DCCA/GDCSession5.pdf
- Healthy Relationship Behaviours: www.advocatesforyouth.org/youth/health/relationships/healthy.htm
- Pg. 363 - 385, “The Feeling Good Handbook,” David. D. Burns, M.D., A Plume Book, The Penguin Group, New York, 1999.
Certain sections of this website deal with health and medical-related issues. The information provided on relapsepreventionplan.net is for informational purposes only; it does not constitute the provision or practice of medicl, nursing, or professional health care advice or services. Nothing contained on relapsepreventionplan.net is intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment, or as a substitute for consultation with a qualified health care professional. You should consult your physician or other qualified health care provider regarding any specific questions you my have. You should never disregard professional advice or delay in seeking treatment based on the information contain on this site or other websites linked to or from it.