Lesson 9: Food And Relapse Prevention - Slide 1
What Role Has Food Played
In Your Life?
- Take a few minutes and answer:
- How did addiction change your eating habits: what you ate, the amount, the frequency?
- What role does food play when you are feeling stressed: eat lots or a little, carbs or sweets?
- What comes to mind when you hear the word diet or nutrition: favorite foods, celebrations, gaining weight or losing weight, boring health classes at school?
- What meaning does food have for you: cooking, giving, taking, sharing, worry?
Certain sections of this website deal with health and medical-related issues. The information provided on relapsepreventionplan.net is for informational purposes only; it does not constitute the provision or practice of medicl, nursing, or professional health care advice or services. Nothing contained on relapsepreventionplan.net is intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment, or as a substitute for consultation with a qualified health care professional. You should consult your physician or other qualified health care provider regarding any specific questions you my have. You should never disregard professional advice or delay in seeking treatment based on the information contain on this site or other websites linked to or from it.