Make Your Last Relapse the LastFree Download Now! Affordable Printed Book
This workbook will lead you, step by step, to create your own personalized relapse prevention plan. A customized relapse prevention plan is a vital component of any full rehab program.
What is a relapse prevention plan?
- Research pinpoints the common factors that cause relapse
- Although common risk factors cause relapse, such as stress, what causes stress is unique to each individual
- Our relapse prevention plan guides you through your own personal relapse triggers. As you complete the workbook exercises, you create your plan to overcome your risk factors.
- Get yourself on the road to recovery, start today!
You are not a statistic!
There isn’t any research that shows all individuals relapse. This book focuses on the positive and negative influences on lapse and relapse that are within an individual’s control. It gives practical examples and information on how to make life changes that increase the probability of leaving addiction behind. By completing the relapse prevention planning exercises in this book, you will be working on many fronts to put the odds in your favor. Our relapse prevention training method combines learning to change both behavior and thinking. It is an approach that emphasizes self-management and rejects labels like alcoholic or drug addict.
Learn mastery skills in all areas of your life!
- Gain control of stress
- Reduce risk factors for relapse
- Change addictive behaviour patterns
- Learn real world steps to increase your motivation!