Lesson 10: Exercise And Relapse Prevention - Slide 44
Where Can You Find
The Original Research?
- References for this presentation:
- Pg. 150, For Women, Fitness RX, Vol.4, Number 4, August 2005, Advanced Research Press, New York.
- Summary, Physical Activity And Health A Report Of The Surgeon General, National Center For Chronic Disease Prevention And Health Promotion, http://www.cdc.gov/nccdphp/sgr/summ.htm
- Calories Burned During Activity, Tooele County Health Department, http://www.tooelehealth.org/Community_Health/CVD/Calories_Burned.html
- Pg 230-231, Personal Trainer Manual, American Council On Exercise
- Pg. 21, “ No Fad Diet A Personal Plan for Healthy Weight Loss” American Heart and Lung Association, Clarkson Potter Publishers, New York, 2005
Certain sections of this website deal with health and medical-related issues. The information provided on relapsepreventionplan.net is for informational purposes only; it does not constitute the provision or practice of medicl, nursing, or professional health care advice or services. Nothing contained on relapsepreventionplan.net is intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment, or as a substitute for consultation with a qualified health care professional. You should consult your physician or other qualified health care provider regarding any specific questions you my have. You should never disregard professional advice or delay in seeking treatment based on the information contain on this site or other websites linked to or from it.