Lesson 10: Exercise And Relapse Prevention - Slide 43
Where Can You Find
The Original Research?
- References for this presentation:
- Nutrition Report: “Eat a healthy breakfast, and keep weight off” Based on findings published in American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Times Columnist, December 19, 2008.
- Health Report: “Important link between sleep patterns, strength” Based on studies published by University of Chicago Medical School and Stanford University Medical School, Times Columnist, December 22, 2008.
- Pg. 31, Fatty Muscle, Oxygen, March 2006
- “The Exercise and Physical Fitness Page – Georgia State University” http://www2.gsu.edu/~wwwfit/benefits.html#aerobic
Certain sections of this website deal with health and medical-related issues. The information provided on relapsepreventionplan.net is for informational purposes only; it does not constitute the provision or practice of medicl, nursing, or professional health care advice or services. Nothing contained on relapsepreventionplan.net is intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment, or as a substitute for consultation with a qualified health care professional. You should consult your physician or other qualified health care provider regarding any specific questions you my have. You should never disregard professional advice or delay in seeking treatment based on the information contain on this site or other websites linked to or from it.