Lesson 3: Addiction And Physical Health - Slide 48
Where Can You Find The Original Research?
- References for this presentation, continued:
- “Physical Activity and Health, A report of the Surgeon General” National Center For Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, http://www.cdc.gov/nccdphp/sgr/pdf/sgrfull.pdf
- Pg. 6-7, The Complete Doctor’s Stress Solution, Understanding, Treating and Preventing Stress and Stress-Related Illnesses,” Penny Kendall-Reed & Dr. Stephen Reed, Robert Rose, 2004
- Health Canada, Its Your Health, The Effects of Oral Health on Overall Health, http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/english/iyh/lifestyles/dental.html
- Pg. 208-210, 255-256, “The Brain That Changes Itself,” Doidge, Norman, Penguin Books, New York, 2007.
Certain sections of this website deal with health and medical-related issues. The information provided on relapsepreventionplan.net is for informational purposes only; it does not constitute the provision or practice of medicl, nursing, or professional health care advice or services. Nothing contained on relapsepreventionplan.net is intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment, or as a substitute for consultation with a qualified health care professional. You should consult your physician or other qualified health care provider regarding any specific questions you my have. You should never disregard professional advice or delay in seeking treatment based on the information contain on this site or other websites linked to or from it.