Lesson 3: Addiction And Physical Health - Slide 47
Where Can You Find The Original Research?
- References for this presentation, continued:
- Effect of long-term addiction to heroin on oral tissues. Rosenstein DI.
- Pg., 20 - 23, “Methadone,” Carolyn Simpson, The Drug Abuse Prevention Library, The Rosen Publishing Group, Inc., New York, 1997
- Pg. 70-79, 168-175, “Sleep Thieves,” Stanley Coren, Free Press PaperBacks, 1996
- MedLine Plus, a Service of the US National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health, http://medlineplus.gov/
- The Merck Manual of Diagnosis and Therapy, Section 1. Nutritional Disorders, Chapter 2. Malnutrition
Certain sections of this website deal with health and medical-related issues. The information provided on relapsepreventionplan.net is for informational purposes only; it does not constitute the provision or practice of medicl, nursing, or professional health care advice or services. Nothing contained on relapsepreventionplan.net is intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment, or as a substitute for consultation with a qualified health care professional. You should consult your physician or other qualified health care provider regarding any specific questions you my have. You should never disregard professional advice or delay in seeking treatment based on the information contain on this site or other websites linked to or from it.