Lesson 19: Changing Your View Of Your World: Slide 46
Where Can You Find
The Original Research?
- References for this presentation:
- Pg. 6-7, 48-49, 73-74, 197, 207, 230, 336, “Against The Gods The Remarkable Story of Risk,” Peter L. Bernstein, John Wiley and Sons, Inc. , 1996
- Appendix III, “Every Door is the Right Door: A British Columbia Planning Framework to Address Problematic Substance Use and Addiction
- Pg. 86, “Alcoholism, the facts,” Donald w. Goodwin, Oxford University Press, 1999
- Pg. 124, 147, “Your Mental Health,” Allen Frances, M.D. and Michael B. First, M.D., Scribner, New York, 1998
Certain sections of this website deal with health and medical-related issues. The information provided on relapsepreventionplan.net is for informational purposes only; it does not constitute the provision or practice of medicl, nursing, or professional health care advice or services. Nothing contained on relapsepreventionplan.net is intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment, or as a substitute for consultation with a qualified health care professional. You should consult your physician or other qualified health care provider regarding any specific questions you my have. You should never disregard professional advice or delay in seeking treatment based on the information contain on this site or other websites linked to or from it.