Lesson 17: Loneliness - Slide 37
Where Can You Find
The Original Research?
- References for this presentation:
- Pg 133, 134, “The Balance Within,” Sternberg, Esther M., W.H. Freeman and Company, New York, 2001.
- Loneliness Isn’t Always Being Alone: http://www.couns.uiuc.edu/Brochures/loneline.htm
- Encarta English Dictionary (North American Version)
- What Does Loneliness Mean: http://ub-counseling.buffalo.edu/loneliness.shtml
- Pg. 51- 69, 166-183, “Overcoming Loneliness in every day life,” Jacqueline Olds, M.D., Richard Schwartz, M.D. and Harriet Webster, Carol Publishing group, New York, 1996.
Certain sections of this website deal with health and medical-related issues. The information provided on relapsepreventionplan.net is for informational purposes only; it does not constitute the provision or practice of medicl, nursing, or professional health care advice or services. Nothing contained on relapsepreventionplan.net is intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment, or as a substitute for consultation with a qualified health care professional. You should consult your physician or other qualified health care provider regarding any specific questions you my have. You should never disregard professional advice or delay in seeking treatment based on the information contain on this site or other websites linked to or from it.