Lesson 13: Self Control And Relapse Prevention - Slide 43
Where Can You Find
The Original Research?
- References for this presentation:
- Pg. 8-9, 76-78, 85-86, 88-89, 90-91, ”Bad for Us, The Lure of Self-Harm,” John Portmann, Beacon Press, Boston, 2004.
- Pg. 37-39, 40-41, “Listen To Me, Listen To You, A Practical guide to self-awareness, communication skills and conflict management,” Kotzman, Anne and Kotzman, Mandy, 2007, Penguin Books, Australia.
- Pg. 15-19, “Changing Minds, The Art and Science of Changing Our Own and Other People’s Minds,” Howard Gardner, Harvard Business School Press, Boston, 2004.
- Pg. 26-27, “Relapse Prevention, Maintenance Strategies In The Treatment of Addictive Behaviors, Second Edition” G. Alan Marlatt and Dennis M. Donovan, editors, The Guilford press, New York, 2005.
Certain sections of this website deal with health and medical-related issues. The information provided on relapsepreventionplan.net is for informational purposes only; it does not constitute the provision or practice of medicl, nursing, or professional health care advice or services. Nothing contained on relapsepreventionplan.net is intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment, or as a substitute for consultation with a qualified health care professional. You should consult your physician or other qualified health care provider regarding any specific questions you my have. You should never disregard professional advice or delay in seeking treatment based on the information contain on this site or other websites linked to or from it.