Lesson 11: Sex And Relapse Prevention - Slide 41
Where Can You Find
The Original Research?
- References for this presentation:
- Canada Communicable Disease Report, “Sex Differences In Injecting Practices And Hepatitis C: A Systematic Review Of The Literature,” Volume 30-14, July 15, 2004
- Pg. 89, “Sexually Transmitted Diseases, A physician Tells You What You Need to Know,” Lisa Marr, M.D., The John Hopkins University Press, Baltimore, 1998
- Pg.14, 145-149, “Where To Draw The Line, How To Set Healthy Boundaries Every Day,” Katherine, Anne, 2000, Simon and Schuster, New York.
- Pg. 208 - 213 “Raising Your Sexual Self-Esteem, How to Feel Better About Your Sexuality and Yourself,” Beverly Engel, M.F.C.C., Ballentine Books, 1995
Certain sections of this website deal with health and medical-related issues. The information provided on relapsepreventionplan.net is for informational purposes only; it does not constitute the provision or practice of medicl, nursing, or professional health care advice or services. Nothing contained on relapsepreventionplan.net is intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment, or as a substitute for consultation with a qualified health care professional. You should consult your physician or other qualified health care provider regarding any specific questions you my have. You should never disregard professional advice or delay in seeking treatment based on the information contain on this site or other websites linked to or from it.