Lesson 9: Food And Relapse Prevention - Slide 38
Where Can You Find
The Original Research?
- References for this presentation:
- Pg. 8, 9, 55-56, “Calm energy, how people regulate mood with food and exercise,” Robert E. Thayer, PH.D., Oxford University Press, New York, 2001
- What is Healthy Eating? http://www.epigee.org/fitness/healthy_diet.html
- Canada Food Guide http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/fn-an/food-guide-aliment
- Pg. 81-89, “The Owner’s Manual for The Brain,” Pierce J. Howard, Ph.D., Bard Press, Austin, Texas, 2000
Certain sections of this website deal with health and medical-related issues. The information provided on relapsepreventionplan.net is for informational purposes only; it does not constitute the provision or practice of medicl, nursing, or professional health care advice or services. Nothing contained on relapsepreventionplan.net is intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment, or as a substitute for consultation with a qualified health care professional. You should consult your physician or other qualified health care provider regarding any specific questions you my have. You should never disregard professional advice or delay in seeking treatment based on the information contain on this site or other websites linked to or from it.