Lesson 8: Managing Internal Causes Of Relapse - Slide 36
Where Can You Find
The Original Research?
- References for this presentation:
- Pg. 4, 5, 8-10, 12-17, 71, 72, “Relapse Prevention Maintenance Strategies in the Treatment of Addictive Behaviours”, 2nd Edition, Edited by G. Alan Marlatt and Dennis M. Donovan, Guilford Press, New York, 2005
- Pg. 14, 21-29, 36-37, “Motivational Interviewing Preparing People to Change Addictive Behaviour,” William Miller and Stephan Rollnick, The Guildford Press, New York, 1991
- Pg. 39. G.A. Marlatt, “Relapse Prevention: Theoretical Rationale and Overview of the Model,” in Marlatt and Gordon, eds., Relapse Prevention
- The Feeling Good Handbook, by Dr. David Burns
Certain sections of this website deal with health and medical-related issues. The information provided on relapsepreventionplan.net is for informational purposes only; it does not constitute the provision or practice of medicl, nursing, or professional health care advice or services. Nothing contained on relapsepreventionplan.net is intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment, or as a substitute for consultation with a qualified health care professional. You should consult your physician or other qualified health care provider regarding any specific questions you my have. You should never disregard professional advice or delay in seeking treatment based on the information contain on this site or other websites linked to or from it.