Lesson 4: Addiction And Relationships - Slide 42
Where Can You Find The Original Research?
- References for this presentation, continued:
- Pg. 26, “7 Tools to Beat Addiction,” Stanton Peele, Ph.D., J.D., Three Rivers Press, New York, 2004
- Pg. 7, “Buddhism is not what you think,” Steve Hagen, Harper Collins Publisher, New York, 2003
- Pg. 130-131 “Relapse Prevention, Maintenance Strategies In The Treatment of Addictive Behaviors, Second Edition” G. Alan Marlatt and Dennis M. Donovan, editors, The Guilford press, New York, 2005.
- Pg. 169, “Treatment Approaches for Alcohol and Drug Dependence An Introductory Guide, Second Edition,” Jarvis, Tracy J., Tebbutt, Jenny, Mattick, Richard P., & Shand, Fiona, John Wiley & Sons, LTD, West Sussex, England, 2005.
Certain sections of this website deal with health and medical-related issues. The information provided on relapsepreventionplan.net is for informational purposes only; it does not constitute the provision or practice of medicl, nursing, or professional health care advice or services. Nothing contained on relapsepreventionplan.net is intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment, or as a substitute for consultation with a qualified health care professional. You should consult your physician or other qualified health care provider regarding any specific questions you my have. You should never disregard professional advice or delay in seeking treatment based on the information contain on this site or other websites linked to or from it.